Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Eight



Exhaustion. Tired without having done anything strenuous. The worst kind of tired you can get. Just empty, soul crushing enervation, wrung out and dried to a husk. And today was a good day, eh? Light workload, mostly meetings with pleasant clients, left the office on time and everything. Even went to check on my properly-recovering future flat mate (cat), and spent quality time with my mother and little sister.

And yet, I'm ex-haust-ted.

Could be the lack of slash fiction, or the barely mentionable gaming time I've been allowing myself. Trying to be a productive human being. And I have been, but all this productivity is catching up to me, and with nothing but blogging, going through others' blogs and reading 'The Power of Six' (a teeny adventure book, to my slight shame) to sustain me, my ability to absorb the stress of dealing with real life shit is nearing the danger zone.

I need to binge and vegetate and just be completely and utterly useless for 2+ days. Not see anyone. Maybe after I've fixed my new internet USB's issues. The thing's software keeps messing with my laptop's start up and shutdown process, AND it doesn't always connect. Soon, hopefully.

Horror, just found and killed my first cockroach, I feel itchy all over. I'm going to dream of this all night, need to buy more pesticide. Where the hell did it come in from?

No comments:

Post a Comment