Friday, June 28, 2013

One

Sometimes I mince words. Sometimes I gloss over details. There's a lot of ugliness in a soul. I don't like feeling judged, I don't do well with confrontation. But sometimes, you just need to air it all out.


I've never been a good friend. I just listen, nod, make the necessary noises, then back into my corner and go on quietly existing. I'm not emotionally invested in anyone, don't have any dreams, don't see any future for myself.


I think I might die young, or die alone.


Where I find myself today scares me. Too passive, too timid, too later. I put effort in all the places that don’t matter and hide from the things that count. I'm not up to the challenge of living like an adult.


I'm tired of feeling like a disappointment. So I'll be honest from now on. But only here.




No comments:

Post a Comment